Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tourist Photos

I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in making tourist or travel photos during this project of mine. I've done that before, and it's just not how I want to spend my time and energy this go around. But (and you knew there was a "but" coming) I'm only human, and there are places I've been this summer that are just beyond belief. Seriously amazing profound places. There's no way a photo can capture what I've experienced in these places - solitude, isolation, history, etc. But that's how we document things, so that's how I'm going to show it to you.

So, here, for your pleasure, are some photomerged panoramas of a few places.

Sandy Point

Grand Bruit

La Poile

Little Bay Islands

Peckford Island

Fair Island

Sagona Island

No comments:

Post a Comment